BID NO: 113/2016
- Closing Date: 24 March 2017
- Locality: CALEDONIA
SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF 20 ROW PLANTER
The planter as described is required at Caledonia Farm, situated 15km away from the R45 (Oak Street Road in HOPEFIELD. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery. The successful bidder must have the capacity to supply the planter before 30 April 2017.
The scope of works will include the supply and delivery of a 20 Row NoTill Fine Seed Drill: (Planter)
1. Equal and approved to a Piket FP 207 CD.
2. Working width 3.56 metres.
3. Drawbar towed, with 2 by 22.5-404.55 tyres.
4. Seed volume minimum 800 litres and fertiliser volume minimum 1200 litres.
5. Minimum 410mm double disc soil opener.
6. 75 x 355mm pneumatic compression wheel for each row.
7. Wheel and chain drive operating system.
8. Spring loaded adjustable depth control.
9. Maximum 178mm row spacing.
10. Must be adaptable for wheat and fine seed planting.
11. Must have a service centre within 100 kliometres.
12. Must have a minimum of one (1) year written guarantee.
13. Brochure and quotation for this particular implement must accompany this document.
14. Must be delivered at the project.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr Khaya Dzula via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, BEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 24 March 2017 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to email@example.com. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 770 8802 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 082 719 9034.