BID NO: 117/2016
- Closing Date: 12 April 2017
- Locality: PNIEL
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF A TRACTOR
You are invited to tender for the supply and delivery of Tractor, as described in the specifications below. The tractor, as described, is part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Winelands, Inter-Agri (Pty) Ltd, situated at Pniel (Boschendal Farm) which is North East 12km outside of Stellenbosch. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery of the tractor.
The successful bidder must have the capacity to supply and deliver within 30 days after appointment. Detailed Brochures (including picture of the tractor and specification) must accompany this document.
The scope of works will include the supply and delivery of the implement listed below. The implement should comply with the following minimum specifications as described.
The supply and delivery of a Tractor:
1. Maximum 25 Kw, 4X4 tractor (equal and approved to a Kubota L3200)
2. Must have a factory fitted front loader.
3. Must have a category 1, 3-point hitch.
4. Must have draw bar with a pin trailer hitch.
5. Front bumper weights.
6. Auxillary control valves for front end loader.
7. Rear roll bar.
8. Fitted with standard tractor tyres, filled with water.
9. Registered to Casidra (SOC) Ltd.
10. Delivered to project in Pniel.
11. Minimum one year guarantee.
12. First service free.
13. Provide cost of optional maintenance plan.
Documents are available atCasidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained fromMs Constance Makhuvha via email on email@example.com.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, BEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 12 April 2017 strictly at 12:00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 560 4660 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 079 507 3737.