QUOTATION: SUPPLY OF MARQUEE TENT
- Closing Date: 13 September 2017
- Locality: VILLIERSDORP
WESTERN CAPE WORLD FOOD DAY 2017, VILLIERSDORP - 12 OCTOBER 2017
The event, as described, is part of the Department Agriculture Farmer Support and Development programme for the Western Cape and will take place on the 12 October 2017 in Villiersdorp. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include the structure, labour and delivery. The service provider must also have suitable experience in event management and supply contactable references.
Conditions that may pose a risk:
Windy conditions can be expected and the service provider must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions.
The scope of works will include:
1. Supply an aluminium frame marquee tent with door that can accommodate 750 people (15mx45m);
2. 18 x Florescent lighting;
3. 18 x Electrical connection points for electrical equipment;
4. 6m x 6m x 400mm height steel stage structure with stage carpeting;
5. Fire extinguishers with signs per municipal regulations;
6. Engineering certification;
7. Tent must be put up on the 10 October 2017.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr Michael Mackenzie via email on email@example.com
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, BEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 13 September 2017 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 021 8631055 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 0716773702.