QUOTATION: IRRIGATION ELIM DAIRY
- Date Created: Friday, 06 July 2018
- Closure Date: 20 July 2018
- Locality: ELIM, NAPIER AREA
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF IRRIGATION MATERIAL
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reformprogramme for the Overberg district, farm Elim Dairy, situated in Elim, approximately 30 km out of Napier Town.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include Supply and delivery of Irrigation material to the farm. As the works are urgent, the successful bidder must have the capacity to finish the works by end-July 2018.
The scope of works will include:
1. The supply and delivery of irrigation material according to the list provided on CBD 3.1.
Item Description Quantity 1 OVERHEAD SPRINKLERS 4.0MM BLACK NOZZLE, SIMILLAR AND APPROVED TO (NAAN6025SD) 1 370 2 PC-SHARP-P 3 WAY UNIVERSAL PILOT VALVE PLASTIC 32 3 3-WAY SAGIV VALVE BRASS: 1/4'' MALE x 1/8''FEMALE 14 4 POLY PIPE LDPE PER 100M SABS Ø25MM/6 5 5 POLY PIPE LDPE PER 100M SABS Ø20MM/6 5
OVERHEAD SPRINKLERS 4.0MM BLACK NOZZLE, SIMILLAR AND APPROVED TO (NAAN6025SD)
PC-SHARP-P 3 WAY UNIVERSAL PILOT VALVE PLASTIC
3-WAY SAGIV VALVE BRASS: 1/4'' MALE x 1/8''FEMALE
POLY PIPE LDPE PER 100M SABS Ø25MM/6
POLY PIPE LDPE PER 100M SABS Ø20MM/6
Documents are available atCasidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained fromMr Yandisa Ndongeni via email on email@example.com
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
$11. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
$12. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
$13. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
$14. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
$15. Local content forms (SBD 6, Annex C,D and E)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
This bid include goods from a designated sector (name sector):Valves products and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 20 July 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly marked “BID NO: QUOTATION – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF IRRIGATION MATERIAL AT ELIM DAIRY PROJECT IN ELIM” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl, may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver irrigation material with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.