QUOTE: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY FENCING MATERIAL
- Date Created: Tuesday, 12 June 2018
- Closure Date: 22 June 2018
- Locality: BREDASDORP
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FENCING MATERIAL
Overberg District, farm Swart Boarder, situated in Bredasdorp. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery. The successful bidder must have the capacity to supply the goods within 7 (seven) days of appointment and complete the work within 14 (fourteen) days.
The supply and delivery of fencing material according to the list provided. Note that all wooden poles and wire must be SABS approved (Wire to SANS23-4/2003)
The scope of works will include: Supply and delivery of:
- 233 X PALE BEH 1.8M 80-99MM CCA
- 875 X DROPPERS 32X50MM 1.4M
- 30 X DRAAD MOTTO 2 x 1.6MM 845M 35KG
- 01 x DRAAD NO 8X50KG 4.00MM
- 02 X DRAAD NO 12X50KG 2.50MM
- 02 X DRAAD STAAL 50/50 2MM
- 10 X PALE H TIPE 1.8M
- 05 X KRAMME DRAAD 32MMX3.15X1KG
- 50 X PAAL DENNE CCA 1.8M 80-99
- 35 X PAAL YSTER I-TIPE 1400MM
- 70 X PAAL SPLIT CCA 4.8M 100-119
- 50 X PAAL CCA 2.4M 100-120
- 66 X YSTER I-TIPE 1700MM
- 25 X DRAAD STAAL OVAAL 50KG SABS
- 2 X DRAAD GLAD 50KG 2.00MM NO 14 SABS
- 7 X DRAAD GLAD 50KG 4.00MM NO 8 SABS
- 110 X DRAAD DORING KAROO 2 35KG SABS
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr Yandisa Ndongeni via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
This bid include goods from a designated sector (name sector) Steel product and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 22 June 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to email@example.com. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 021 865 1055 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 071 605 9375.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 12 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver the fence material with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.