TENDER NO: 109/2016
- Closing Date: 17 March 2017
- Locality: VREDENCAL
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF TRACTOR
The goods, as described, is part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the West Coast, farm “Welverdiend plase”, situated 5km outside of Vredendal (Western Cape) in the direction of Lutzville. The delivery of the tractor must be done within one month of the official order.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid. As the tractor delivery is urgent, the successful bidder must have the capacity to supply & deliver the tractor before 19 April 2017. The scope of works will include the supply and delivery to the project (inclusive of registration and on the road fees) of the following:
New Tractor: 60 Kw 4 x 4
1. 4 Wheel Drive tractor of minimum 60Kw (Equal or approved to Landini 8865 DT 60Kw)
2. Fitted with power steering;
3. The tractor must be equipped with three point linkage control, tow bar and hydraulic system with minimum 2 external connections;
4. 3-point hitch lift capacity of minimum1850kg;
5. 2 speed PTO;
6. Equipped with roll bar and sunroof if it is listed as an option;
7. Equipped with counter and wheel weights as part of price;
8. Tyres must be filled with water;
9. The quotation must include at least one year guarantee on the tractor:
10. Indicate a service plan cost for at least one year as optional, and first service free.
11. Brochure and quotation for this particular tractor must accompany this document.
12. Must be delivered with licence, data dot registration and registration papers, (Registered to Casidra (SOC) Ltd).
13. Must have a service centre within 100 kilometres.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr Gerrit van Schalkwyk via email on email@example.com.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, BEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 17 March 2017 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.