TENDER NO: 115/2017
- Date Created: Thursday, 29 March 2018
- Closure Date: 11 April 2018
- Locality: Palmietfontein/Vrede, 50 km from Laingsburg Western Cape
SUPPLY AND INSTALL SOLAR PANELS
The goods/work, as described, is part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for CSW Trust, situated in Palmietfontein/Vrede. Palmietfontein/Vrede is situated 50 km from Laingsburg, in the Western Cape Province.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include material, labour and machinery. The successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works within 7 (seven) days of appointment and complete the work within 30 (thirty) days.
Competent contractors with sufficient experience and knowledge are invited to quote for the installation of solar panels on one borehole at the farm Palmietfontein / Vrede. The contractor should provide labour and material for the job. The work should be done during April 2018.
Conditions that may pose a risk (summary of risk analysis):
1. Risk of eye injury from flying particles and dust;
2. Slips, trips and falls due to rocks, bushes and untidy work area;
3. Sun and low temperature exposure;
4. The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions.
The scope of works will include:
1. Pump -S6S-18/07 (already installed in borehole)
2. Engine - 4.5Kw 6 "CRI
Work involves the following:
1. Solar panels
2. Electrical wiring between panels
3. Provide and install VSD
4. Coupling between pump and VSD
Price must include: solar panels, (specify quantity and size of solar panels) on quotation, solar panels, VSD as well as installation costs.
There is a pump testing exercise of the 1 borehole available.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, Fairview Office Park, Block no.7, George. Documents can also be obtained from Mr Sakkie Kordom via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contractors that intend to submit a quotation must ascertain themselves of the conditions and existing terrain as well as the work to be done by visiting the farm. This can be organized with Sakkie (Tel: 044 871 0134) or Willie Willemse, at Tel: 023 5511 641.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CBD 2.1 (Lump Sum)
2. Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. Scope of Works (Form CBD 4)
4. Pump testing exercise of the 1 borehole
5. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20)
6. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
7. Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
8. Map of Access Roads to Site
9. For Construction works – Occupational Health and Safety Risk assessment and Specifications according to Construction Reg. 5 (b)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
This bid include goods from a designated sector solar photovoltaic system and components and only locally produced goods, services or works, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 11 April 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly marked “SUPPLY AND INSTALL SOLAR PANELS – BID NO.115 /2017” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Reginal Office, Fairview Office Park, Block no 7, George. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.