TENDER NO: 121/2017
- Date Created: Thursday, 29 March 2018
- Closure Date: 10 April 2018
- Locality: BERG RIVER
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF HERBICIDE FOR ALIEN CLEARING PROJECTS
The supply of appropriate herbicide and adjuvants are required for the eradication of invasive alien vegetation along the Berg River.
The supplier as well as the herbicides supplied must adhere to all legislative requirements and must be registered for the intended purpose.
The scope of works will include:
1. Supply of two types of herbicide for the eradication of invasive alien vegetation along the Berg River.
2. The herbicides should have as an active ingredient the following:
a. Clopyralid/triclopyr (Confront or similar)
b. Imazapyr (Hatchet or similar)
c. The pricing must also include any adjuvants/ dye that may be required
d. Approximate volumes:
e. Clopyralid/triclopyr (Confront or similar) – 360 litres
f. Imazapyr (Hatchet or similar) - 185 litres
g. The herbicides must be available in a 80/20 ratio (Triclopyr active ingredient – 80% of order; Imazapyr – 20% of order)
h. Delivery to Agter Groenberg, approximately 12 km north of Wellington, must be included in the price
i. The bid price must be provided in R/litre or unit and must include VAT at the appropriate rate.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Elize van Deventer via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.2 (Measured bid – unit price ))
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is Tuesday, 10 April 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.