TENDER NO: 126/2018
- Date Created: Tuesday, 31 July 2018
- Closure Date: 14 August 2018
- Locality: EBENHAEZER DISTRICT, VREDENDAL
ECO - EBENHAEZER INSTALLATION OF BULK IRRIGATION WATER SCHEME
The works, as described, are situated in the Ebenhaeser district, 45km west of Vredendal. GPS coordinates -31.589223° S & 18.237555° E. The successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works in August 2018 and complete the work within 18 calendar months.
The development of the agricultural areas of the Ebenhaezer community has been a priority for the Department of Agriculture Western Cape and since the TRANCRAA process of land ownership during 2016 has reached a stage where clear objectives has been achieved, the development of the agricultural infrastructure has been a priority. In preparation for this investment an EIA has been done for the envisaged developments and a ROD has been issued by DEA&DP. A revised EMP has also been compiled in line with the recommendations of the ROD.
The DRDLR has issued a tender during 2015 for the construction of the bulk irrigation infrastructure at Ebenhaezer. Since then the tender allocation has been in delayed, but has now been awarded and the contract is due for signature. This tender involve the construction of a storage dam, pump station and pipeline network for distribution from the water source to the farmers field. Value of the works has been contracted at R96 million.
The other works mentioned in the ROD has been completed and does not form part of this request.
The scope of works will include:
The services of an independent, qualified and experienced ECO for this type of works is required to oversee the environmental compliance during construction and do monitoring as required in terms of the ROD issued as well as the Environmental management plan. Construction is planned for a period of 18 months.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained fromMr Kobus Oosthuizen via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
3. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate "verified” on the CSD.
4. EIA authorisation (ROD)
5. Amended Environmental Management Plan.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, BEE certified bids will receive preferential scores. The evaluation will be subjected to a functional compliance score.
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a Service Level Agreement (CPBD 8).
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 14 August 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly marked “ECO – EBENHAEZER INSTALLATION OF BULK IRRIGATION WATER SCHEME– BID NO. 126/2018” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.
The following documents and fully completed and signed CBD or CPBD forms, as supplied, must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A complete project bid proposal for measured activities.
2. Project schedule and cash flow projection to complete the work.
3. Unit rates for the work modules and cost centres per activity as the envisaged contract time of 18 months is not fixed.
4. A detailed company profile, including the core competencies and CV’s of project team members and relevant years of experience in the indicated skills, contact details of three work-related references that are qualified to comment on work.
5. Tax Clearance and registration on CSD is compulsory for the principle and subcontractors.
6. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1), Bank Entity (CBD 7) ), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
7. A copy of the companies BEE certificate or sworn affidavit as required by CBD 5.1.