- Date Created: Friday, 10 August 2018
- Closure Date: 27 August 2018
- Locality: HAARLEM
JAPIE WITBOOI GROENTE
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FRUIT BINS
The items, as described, is part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Little Karoo, for the Japie Witbooi Groente Project in Haarlem in the Western Cape and 120 km from George. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid to supply and deliver the bins.
Conditions that may pose a risk:
• The loading and offloading of bins is potentially dangerous and only qualified staff should be used under supervision;
• Delivery vehicles must be in a roadworthy conditions and drivers must be licensed and have a valid PDP to operate the vehicle.
The supplier must put all necessary precautions in place to work under theses conditions.
The specifications will be to:
Supply and deliver 50 wooden bins (used in the fruit industry) with the following specifications:
• Bin dimensions - 1 270mm x 1 070mm x 730mm
• Short side dimensions - 22 x 144 x 1 023
• Long side dimensions - 22 x 144 x 1 270
• Treated bottoms - 22 x 106 x 1 270
• Bins 4 planks high
• Treated Bearers
• Fitted with treated, wooden ILD's
• Fitted with galvanized metal corner pieces (outside)
• Japie Witbooi Groente stamped on the side.
These bins must be provided or sourced from a recognised bin manufacturer with a proven record in the industry. A CV of the manufacturer could be asked to evaluate your bid.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 7 Fairview Office Park, George. Documents can also be obtained from Johan Bronkhorst via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra's Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
• B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 27 August strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to email@example.com. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 044 871 4230 and telephonically confirmed at 044 871 0134.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed bid to supply and deliver the fertilizer with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed (CBD 3.1 and CBD 5.1 that are attached to this document).
2. An originally certified copy of the company's BEE Certificate / original certified Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). This must be posted to Casidra, PO Box 9234, George to reach us before the closing date. This is however not a prerequisite.
3. Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate "verified" on the CSD