TENDER NO: 153/2018
- Date Created: Tuesday, 11 September 2018
- Closure Date: 18 September 2018
- Locality: EDEN DISTRICT
JUNIOR LANDCARE AWARENESS 2018/19 - EDEN
The works, as described, are part of the LandCare division of the Western Cape Government’s Department of Agriculture.
The Department invites proposals for a professional, experienced team of two to three persons to present a series of 25 puppet theatre / shows at different primary schools in the Eden District. The main theme of the puppet shows to be based on the protection of natural resources and biodiversity as well as the relationship between people, animals and nature. The importance of Agriculture should also be included in the show.
The scope of works is described on document CPBD 4 and will include:
1. Submission of a proposal and quote (as per requirements set out in CPBD 4).
2. Delivering 25 puppet shows (maximum 2 puppet shows per day) at a maximum of 2 schools per day in the Eden area. Groups to be a maximum of 200-250 learners (Grade 1 to 6).
3. The service provider in conjunction with LandCare Eden should identify the schools as well as arrange the dates of the puppet shows with the schools.
4. The development of the script must be done in conjunction with LandCare Eden and the theme should focus on the protection of natural resources and biodiversity.
5. The completion date for this project is 28 February 2019.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Bridgette Bartes via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CPBD 2.1 (Lump Sum))
2. Price Form, Bill of Quantities (Form CPBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
3. Scope of Works (Form CPBD 4)
4. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20) )
5. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7) ), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, BEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a Service Level Agreement (CPBD 8).
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 18 September 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “JUNIOR LANDCARE AWARENESS EDEN – BID NO. 153 /2018” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Counter-to-door courier and emailed bids will be accepted, Casidra will accept no responsibility for late or non-delivered documents. Couriered documents must be delivered to our office and placed in the bid box before closing date.
The following documents and fully completed and signed CBD or CPBD forms, as supplied, must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid form CPBD 3.1 (Including project schedule and cash flow projection)
2. Unit rates for the works on the forms as supplied.
3. CPBD 5.1 - A detailed company profile, including the core competencies and CV’s of project team members and relevant years of experience, contact details of three work-related references that are qualified to comment on work.
4. Tax Clearance and registration on CSD is compulsory for the principle and subcontractors.
6. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1), Bank Entity (CBD 7) ), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
5. A copy of the companies BEE certificate or sworn affidavit as required by CBD 5.1.