TENDER NO: 154/2018
- Date Created: Friday, 07 September 2018
- Closure Date: 24 September 2018
- Locality: WOLSELEY, WESTERN CAPE
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE WITH FARM PURCHASE
The Land Reform Unit (LREAD), situated in Casidra, has a mandate to support and promote private sector land transactions which will contribute towards transformation of land ownership in the Western Cape. The LREAD has been approached by a client for technical assistance with negotiations and the drafting of a business plan to be used for funding application for a fruit and vegetable farm in Wolseley, Western Cape.
The scope of works is described on document CPBD 4 and will include:
1. Liaising with the seller to arrange for the handing over of the enterprise.
2. Liaising with relevant government and private sector institutions to secure support for the client.
3. Drafting of a business plan for securing of funding to purchase Voorsorg.
4. Presenting the business plan to funding institutions for securing of funding.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained fromWouter Kriel, 021 863 5000, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Form CPBD 2.1 (Lump Sum)
2. Price Form, (Form CPBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. Scope of Works (Form CPBD 4)
4. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20)
5. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7) unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
6. The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a Service Level Agreement (CPBD 8).
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, BEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a Service Level Agreement (CPBD 8).
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 24 September 2018 at 12H00.
Bids may be submitted:
1. In a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “Wolseley Farm Purchase – BID NO. 2018/154” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl.
2. Bids can also be emailed to email@example.com.
The following documents and fully completed and signed CBD or CPBD forms, as supplied, must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid form CPBD 3.1
2. CPBD 5.1 - A detailed company profile, including the core competencies and CV’s of project team members and relevant years of experience, contact details of three work-related references that are qualified to comment on work.
3. Tax Clearance and registration on CSD is compulsory for the principle and subcontractors.
4. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1), Bank Entity (CBD 7) unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
5. A copy of the companies BEE certificate or sworn affidavit as required by CBD 5.1.