TENDER NO: 156/2018
- Date Created: Monday, 10 September 2018
- Closure Date: 25 September 2018
- Locality: CALEDON
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF TRELLISING MATERIAL
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Overberg district, farm Akkedisberg, situated 34 km outside of Caledon.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery of material to the farm. The successful bidder must have the capacity to finish the works within one (1) calendar month after date of appointment.
The scope of the services will entail the supply and delivery of trellising material, as described. All material must be SABS approved.
The scope of works will include; Supply and delivery of trellising material as described in CBD 3.2 (price form):
Material list Description Quantity Poles SABS Standard 2.1m Class 2 (60-79mm)mm ( Green poles) 2825 Poles SABS Standard 2.1m Class 4 (100-119)mm ( Green poles) 600 Vineyard anchor block with stay 450 2100m Round wire fully galvanised 53 Steel hook wire “Buffelhorings” 140mm X 3mm 4650 Anchor wire fully galvanized 4mm X 50kg 6 Motto Wire 845m 35 1500m Kordon Oval Wire fully galvanised 2mm X 50kg 12 40mm barbed staples (25 kg) 12400
Poles SABS Standard 2.1m Class 2 (60-79mm)mm ( Green poles)
Poles SABS Standard 2.1m Class 4 (100-119)mm ( Green poles)
Vineyard anchor block with stay
2100m Round wire fully galvanised
Steel hook wire “Buffelhorings” 140mm X 3mm
Anchor wire fully galvanized 4mm X 50kg
Motto Wire 845m
1500m Kordon Oval Wire fully galvanised 2mm X 50kg
40mm barbed staples (25 kg)
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Constance Makhuvha via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
5. Local content forms
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
1. B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
2. Local production and content
This bid include goods from a designated sector Steel Products and components for construction (including wire and roof sheets) and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 25 September 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “Supply and deliver of trellising material to Caledon BID NO. 156/2018” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver trellising material with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD
6. Local content forms.