TENDER NO: 157/2018 (Re-advertisement)
- Date Created: Monday, 10 September 2018
- Closure Date: 17 September 2018
- Locality: SWARTLAND DISTRICT
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LIQUID FERTILIZERS
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform program for the Swartland, the project is situated approximately 20 km north east of Piketberg. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery. As the works are urgent, the successful bidder must have the capacity to supply and deliver within 14 (fourteen) days of appointment.
The scope of works will include:
The services provider will be expected/required to offer the following after sale service:
- Monthly visits to farm in the production season by a qualified agent, including vineyard inspections and walking through with the farmer/s to identify deficiencies;
- Provide feedback to the farmer/s and/or the mentor on the vineyards condition;
- Assist with the compilation of fertilizer program and amendments thereof according to above inspections
The scope of works will include;
Calflo per litre - 2 603 L
Orion Plus per litre - 16 186 L
Orion per litre - 12 961 L
Polaris per litre - 54 208 L
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr. Warren Marcus via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 25 September 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 600 7729 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 072 804 6679.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver the liquid fertilizers and required after care service with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD
6. A detailed letter confirming the ability of the service provider to offer after sale service as indicated on page 1 above.
7. A writing confirming the qualification and/or experience of the agriculturalist (someone knowledgeable in table grape farming) that is responsible to offer after sale service.