TENDER NO: 158/2018
- Date Created: Tuesday, 11 September 2018
- Closure Date: 18 September 2018
- Locality: OVERBERG DISTRICT
JUNIOR LANDCARE 2018/19: AWARENESS & CAPACITY BUILDING AT SCHOOLS IN THE OVERBERG DISTRICT
The services of a professional environmental education service provider are required to assist the Western Cape Department of Agriculture to create environmental awareness and capacity building for Grade 6 learners at various schools in the four different local municipalities within the Overberg District.
The scope of works is described on document CPBD 4 and will include:
1. Submission of a proposal and quote (as per the requirements set out in CPBD 4)
2. Environmental Education of Grade 6 learners on the themes according to the CAPS
Curriculum: soil care, water care, veldt care, the impact of humans on the natural environment and the link between plants and the climate.
3. Development of lesson material linked to the current school curriculum.
4. Target a minimum of 3 schools per local municipality with a minimum of 3 visits per school during the contract period. Classes should consist of between 40 to 50 learners.
5. The service provider to arrange and engage with principals and teachers; bookings of dates, times and venues etc. with various schools.
6. Program with timelines for the period, October 2018 to 28 February 2019.
7. Introduce the Junior LandCare Calendar competition and the Junior Care project to the participating schools.
8. Project to be completed by 28 February 2019.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Bridgette Bartes via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CPBD 2.1 (Lump Sum))
2. Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CPBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
3. Scope of Works (Form CPBD 4)
4. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
5. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7) ), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, BEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a Service Level Agreement (CPBD 8).
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 18 September 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids may be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “Junior LandCare 2018/19: Awareness & Capacity Building at Schools in the Overberg District – BID NO.158/2018” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Counter-to-door courier and emailed bids will be accepted, Casidra will accept no responsibility for late or non-delivered documents. Couriered documents must be delivered to our office and placed in the bid box before closing date.
The following documents and fully completed and signed CBD or CPBD forms, as supplied, must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. Project schedule and cash flow projection to complete the work.
2. Unit rates for the works on the forms as supplied.
3. CPBD 5.1 - A detailed company profile, including the core competencies and CV’s of project team members and relevant years of experience, contact details of three work-related references that are qualified to comment on work.
4. Tax Clearance and registration on CSD is compulsory for the principle and
6. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1), Bank Entity (CBD 7) ), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
5. A copy of the companies BEE certificate or sworn affidavit as required by CBD 5.1.