TENDER NO: 159/2018
- Date Created: Tuesday, 11 September 2018
- Closure Date: 26 September 2018
- Locality: CENTRAL KAROO
JUNIOR LANDCARE 2018/19: CENTRAL KAROO PUPPET THEATRE ON THE IMPORTANCE OF WATER
The services of a team of 2 puppeteers are required to assist the Western Cape Department of Agriculture to create awareness on the importance of water in the Central Karoo district.
The scope of works is described on document CPBD 4 and will include:
1. Submission of a proposal and quote (as per the requirements set out in CPBD 4)
2. The applicant must be able to work with groups of up to a minimum of 150 learners (Grade 3 to 6) per puppet show,
3. Puppet shows must be delivered at 10 schools in the different municipal regions within the Central Karoo district; i.e. Laingsburg, Prince Albert, Beaufort West and Murraysburg.
4. In conjunction with LandCare: Central Karoo, identify schools as well as organise with schools the dates for puppet theatre shows.
5. The development of the script must be in conjunction with LandCare: Central Karoo with WATER as the main theme.
6. The applicant must be able to perform the puppet shows in fluent Afrikaans as well as English (if so required) and must be able to supply all necessary materials and equipment for the show.
7. Project to be completed by 28 February 2019.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Bridgette Bartes via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CPBD 2.1 (Lump Sum))
2. Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CPBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
3. Scope of Works (Form CPBD 4)
4. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
5. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7) ), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, BEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a Service Level Agreement (CPBD 8).
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 26 September 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids may be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “Junior LandCare 2018/19: Central Karoo Puppet Theatre on the Importance of Water – BID NO.159/2018” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Counter-to-door courier and emailed bids will be accepted, Casidra will accept no responsibility for late or non-delivered documents. Couriered documents must be delivered to our office and placed in the bid box before closing date.
The following documents and fully completed and signed CBD or CPBD forms, as supplied, must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid form CPBD 3.1 (Including project schedule and cash flow projection)
2. Project schedule and cash flow projection to complete the work.
3. Unit rates for the works on the forms as supplied.
4. CPBD 5.1 - A detailed company profile, including the core competencies and CV’s of project team members and relevant years of experience, contact details of three work-related references that are qualified to comment on work.
5. Tax Clearance and registration on CSD is compulsory for the principle and subcontractors.
6. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1), Bank Entity (CBD 7) ), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
7. A copy of the companies BEE certificate or sworn affidavit as required by CBD 5.1.