TENDER NO: 160/2018
- Date Created: Tuesday, 11 September 2018
- Closure Date: 26 September 2018
- Locality: WESTERN CAPE
LANDCARE FOOD BOOKLET
A service provider is required to assist the Western Cape Department of Agriculture in creating a LandCare booklet in full colour with FOOD as the main theme.
The scope of works is described on document CPBD 4 and will include:
1. Quote required on writing and supplying of an A5 booklet, (250mm x 170mm) consisting of 24 pages. The booklet to focus on the importance of food; including the nutritional value of food, where food comes from, why it is important to eat healthily and also highlighting the dangers of not following a healthy diet.
2. The booklet should be written and supplied with parts in English, Afrikaans and Xhosa and must be written in such a way that it will be understandable for learners in the age group 9-11 years. The intellectual format must therefore be suitable for Grade 3 – 6 learners.
3. Full colour pictures need to be included as illustrative material and must be complementary to the script.
4. The price should include all research, writing of the content, editing, translation, administrative costs, photos as well as one printed master copy in full colour.
5. The copyright will belong to LandCare Western Cape.
6. See CPBD 4 attached for detailed information or contact Mrs P Pienaar at 083 649 9306 for further information.
7. The first draft edition should be available by not later than the 30th of January 2019 and the final draft by 28 February 2019.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Bridgette Bartes via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CPBD 2.1 (Lump Sum))
2. Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CPBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
3. Scope of Works (Form CPBD 4)
4. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
5. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7) ), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, BEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a Service Level Agreement (CPBD 8).
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 26 September 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids may be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “LandCare Food Booklet – BID NO 160/2018” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Counter-to-door courier and emailed bids will be accepted, but Casidra will accept no responsibility for late or not delivered documents. Couriered documents must be delivered to our office and placed in the bid box before closing date.
The following documents and fully completed and signed CBD or CPBD forms, as supplied, must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid form CPBD 3.1 (Including project schedule and cash flow projection)
2. Unit rates for the works on the forms as supplied.
3. CPBD 5.1 - A detailed company profile, including the core competencies and CV’s of project team members and relevant years of experience, contact details of three work-related references that are qualified to comment on work.
4. Tax Clearance and registration on CSD is compulsory for the principle and subcontractors.
6. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1), Bank Entity (CBD 7) ), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
5. A copy of the companies BEE certificate or sworn affidavit as required by CBD 5.1.