TENDER NO: 164/2018
- Date Created: Thursday, 11 October 2018
- Closure Date: 26 October 2018
- Locality: WESTERN CAPE
DRILLING OF BOREHOLES FOR AGRICULTURAL PURPOSES AT DRILLING SITES IN THE WESTERN CAPE, EXCLUDING WEST COAST
The works, as described, requires the services of professional, qualified service providers in the categories of drilling of boreholes as in the scope of works as specified below. This assignment will be in terms of a framework agreement entered into and a service level agreement will be signed with the service provider for a period of 12 months. Service providers to indicate on CBD 3.2 which areas / districts they operate in.
The funder will be the Western Cape Department of Agriculture as part of their Farmer assistance programs.
The scope of works will include:
Providing a technically skilled and knowledgeable engineering and or mechanical service to supply equipment required and the drilling of boreholes for agricultural purposes in the Western Cape excluding the Westcoast district where a service provider has already been appointed (specific areas / districts to be indicated by service provider on CBD 3.2). Specific orders and instructions will be issued for each farm to be supported with the service.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr Donovan Stevens via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CPBD 2.1) or Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
2. Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CPBD 3.2 (Measured))
3. Scope of Works (Form CPBD 4)
4. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
5. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, the bid will be subjected to functional criteria and BEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a Service Level Agreement (CPBD 8).
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 26 October 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “DRILLING OF BOREHOLES FOR AGRICULTURAL PURPOSES AT DRILLING SITES IN THE WESTERN CAPE – BID NO. 164/2018” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.
The following documents and fully completed and signed CBD or CPBD forms, as supplied, must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid form CPBD 3.1
2. Unit rates for the works on the forms as supplied.
3. CPBD 5.1 - A detailed company profile, including the core competencies and CV’s of project team members and relevant years of experience, contact details of three work-related references that are qualified to comment on previous work.
4. Tax Clearance and registration on CSD is compulsory for the principle and subcontractors.
5. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1), Bank Entity (CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
6. If BEE registered supplier: A copy of the companies BEE certificate or sworn affidavit as required by CBD 5.1.