TENDER NO: 180/2018
- Date Created: Wednesday, 10 October 2018
- Closure Date: 24 October 2018
- Locality: MALMESBURY/MOORRESBURG AREA
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF A TRACTOR WITH LOADER
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme of the Department of Agriculture Western Cape for the Swartland district. The project is situated between Malmesbury & Moorreesburg next to the N7 highway (Cape-Namibia route). The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include the supply & delivery of a tractor and loader as described.
Please take note the following Compulsory criteria:
1) A service centre for the tractor must be located within 100km from the project.
2) Brochures with full specifications must be supplied/included in the tender.
3) Minimum of 1 Year guarantee on the tractor & loader.
A) Tractor specifications must adhere to the following:
Similar or equal to: McCormick G-Max 165 4E Cab tractor.
B-Power engine, Minimum of 116Kw
Basic gearbox x 6 speed synchronised, 3 ranges and creeper
3 power shifts per gear 108 FWD + 36 Rev
Electro hydraulic forward and reverse shuttle
Electro hydraulic wet clutch
Power take off
2 speeds 540/1000
Ground speed PTO
Oil-bath graphite coated front and rear brakes
Position control, draft control,intermix ,floating
Electro hydraulic hitch
Lifting capacity with 2 cylinders (KG) 8400kg
Hydraulic pump delivery (lt/min) 83 + 38(steering)
Cat 2 or 3 point linkage
3 Auxiliary valves
Front: 540/65 R328
Rear tyers: 650/65R28
Total weight without ballast (kg) 6800
B) Loader specifications must adhere to the following:
Similar or equal to the “Sigma Iron H40 loader”
- Self levelling system
- Soft drive system
- 650L bucket
Please Note: Casidra reserves the right to only order the tractor if the budget is insufficient.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr G van Schalkwyk via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 24 October 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted into the tender box at Casidra, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern-Paarl.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver the tractor & loader with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.