TENDER NO: 188/2018
- Date Created: Tuesday, 09 October 2018
- Closure Date: 12 October 2018
- Locality: BOT RIVER
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF CHEMICALS
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme of the Department of Agriculture Western Cape for the Overberg district. Paardenkloof Estate is situated off the R43 approximately 6 km from Bot River towards the Kleinmond turn off. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery. The successful bidder must have the capacity to deliver the items within Five (5) calendar days after appointment.
The scope of works will include; Supply and delivery of chemicals as described in the list attached CBD 3.1 price form.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Cynthia Lebenya via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
· B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 12 October 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “Supply and delivery of chemicals to Bot River BID NO. 188/2018” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver fertilizer and chemicals with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD
6. Supply proof of Pest Control Operator Certification (PCO).
7. Confirmation latter for providing aftercare services i.e.: Machinery calibration and application dosage.