TENDER NO: 192/2018
- Date Created: Tuesday, 09 October 2018
- Closure Date: 23 October 2018
- Locality: PACALTSDORP
RC OLYMPIA SCHOOL
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF DZ500 VACUUM MACHINE AND #32 MINCER M/CUT
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Garden Route, for the Olympia School situated in Pacaltsdorp in the Western Cape and 9 km from George. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include material.
The scope of works will include:
1. DZ500 VACUUM MACHINE
2. #32 MINCER M/CUT
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 7 Fairview Office Park, George. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Juanita Nel via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra's Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
• B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 23 October 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 608 1962/ 044 871 4230 and telephonically confirmed at 044 871 0134 or 079 013 6320.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed bid to supply and deliver the vacuum machine and mincer m/cut with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed (CBD 3.1 and CBD 5.1 that are attached to this document).
2. An originally certified copy of the company's BEE Certificate / original certified Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). This must be posted to Casidra, PO Box 9246, George to reach us before the closing date. This is however not a prerequisite.
3. Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate "verified" on the CSD