TENDER NO: 194/2018
- Date Created: Thursday, 11 October 2018
- Closure Date: 25 October 2018
- Locality: PAARL
CASIDRA HEAD OFFICE - OFFICE CLEANING SERVICES
A service provider with professionally trained staff, proven knowledge and expertise in office cleaning services and hygiene, with a record of reliable, effective and high quality of office cleaning is required at Casidra’s Head Office situated in Southern Paarl. The service Provider should be knowledgeable about latest cleaning products, trends and innovative techniques. They must adhere to eco-friendly products and water saving requirements to improve our environment. The prospective Service Provider must present proof of an excellent track record and must be ready to render fast and responsive services.
Description of the Main building and braai room:
- Main building: 549,67m² – 3 floors; mostly open plan offices, with training room, auditorium, and two boardrooms
- Braai room: 45,35m²
- 7 toilets (including 1 disabled toilet)
- Ground floor: Mens toilet: 2 urinal bowls, 2 seat toilet
Ladies toilet: 3 seater toilet
Disabled toilet: 1seat toilet
- First Floor: Mens toilet: 2 urinal bowls, 1 seat toilet, Ladies toilet: 2 seater toilet
- Second floor: Mens toilet: 2 urinal bowls, 1 seat toilet, Ladies toilet: 2 seater toilet
The appointment period will be 2 years with a provision for annual price adjustment (framework agreement). Contract to be reviewed after term has expired.
The scope of works is described on document CPBD 4 and will include:
1. 2 full time cleaners (Monday to Friday from 07:30 – 16:30) – replacement cleaner in the absence of a full time cleaner; option provide an extra cleaner if needed at a hourly rate
2. Cleaning of office/interior building (according to a set cleaning checklist)
3. Supply own cleaning products/chemicals, equipment and materials
4. Supply toilet paper for 7 toilets
5. Supply paper hand towels/tissue excluding dispensers, for 7 toilets
6. Hygiene and sanitation services for 7 toilets
7. Provide and cleaning of she bins including she packets and dispenser,
8. Toilet seat wipes including dispensers.
9. Hand sanitiser (including the provision of the dispensers), for toilets as stipulated above and including 3 kitchens,
10. Bi-weekly deep cleaning of toilets,
11. Non flush disc for urinals,
12. Timing air freshener and dispenser
13. Provide a cleaning checklist / schedule for daily, weekly and monthly
14. Additional services – preparation of meeting rooms, clean up afterwards
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained fromMs Rebekka Fortuin via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CPBD 2.1 (Lump Sum)) or Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CPBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
3. Scope of Works (Form CPBD 4)
4. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
5. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7) unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, BEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a Service Level Agreement (CPBD 8).
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 25 October 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “CASIDRA HEAD OFFICE – OFFICE CLEANING SERVICES – BID NO. 194/2018” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.
The following documents and fully completed and signed CBD or CPBD forms, as supplied, must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid form CPBD 3.1 (Including project schedule and cash flow projection)
2. Project schedule and cash flow projection to complete the work.
3. Rates per month for the works on the forms as supplied.
4. CPBD 5.1 - A detailed company profile, including the core competencies and relevant years of experience, contact details of three work-related references that are qualified to comment on work.
5. Tax Clearance and registration on CSD is compulsory for the principle and subcontractors.
6. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1), Bank Entity (CBD 7) ), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
7. A copy of the companies BEE certificate or sworn affidavit as required by CBD 5.1.