TENDER NO: 20/2017 (Re-invitation)
- Date Created: Monday, 04 September 2017
- Closure Date: 20 September 2017
- Locality: PORTERVILLE
SUPPLY AND DELIVER A 2-TON TRAILER (RE-INVITE)
The work as described is required on location of the commonage 9km South-east of Porterville.
Construction must be effected from September 2017 – October 2017. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include all labour, material and delivery to Porterville.
As the works are urgent, the successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works within 7 (seven) days of appointment and complete the work before end of October 2017.
The scope of works will include the supply and delivery of a new 2 Ton Trailer with specifications as follows:
1. Registered loading capacity of the trailer at least 2000 Kilograms and the framework must be designed accordingly.
2. Chassis to be constructed out of 100 x 50 x 7mm thick U-channel.
3. Minimum size of the trailer 3m x 1,5 meter wide.
4. Adjustable telescopic jockey wheel.
5. Load bed floor, minimum 3mm mild steel sheet;
6. Drop sides and tail gate must be at least 600mm high and manufactured from minimum 3mm mild steel sheeting.
7. Minimum 4 ton single axle with un-braked 750 x 16 inch wheels including spare wheel.
8. All the steelwork to be hot dipped galvanised.
9. Hitch to tractor drawbar (6 ton) with tongue and pin connection.
10. Delivery at the above-mentioned project to be included in tender price
11. Include photo or catalogue with specifications.
The supplier must be supply a minimum of 1 (one) year written guarantee on the trailer on delivery. Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr A.J. Otto via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 20 September 2017 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to email@example.com. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 299 3082 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5020 or 083 410 7736.