TENDER NO: 228/2018
- Date Created: Monday, 05 November 2018
- Closure Date: 09 November 2018
- Locality: LUTZVILLE AREA
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FERTILIZER
The works, as described, are part of the Ikamva Traders project 6 km left on the Koekenaap dirt road after Lutzville. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery of fertilizer. As the works are urgent, the successful bidder must have the capacity to deliver the works within 7 (seven) days of appointment.
The services provider will be expected/required to offer the following after sale service:
• The supplier must be able to store the fertilizer and deliver to the farm as it is needed.
• A complete fertilizer program for the growing season for tomatoes and sweet potatoes must be supplied to the farmer.
• The sweet-potatoes need to be inspected by a qualified Agriculturalist.
• The crop must be inspected with the farmer every 2 weeks and advice on administering the fertilizer must be given.
• The above conditions apply to tomatoes as well except that weekly inspections of the crop with advice on administering the fertilizer are required during the growing season.
• Supplier must be a registered fertilizer dealer therefore proof of registration must accompany this application.
• CV of the agriculturalist that is responsible to offer after sale service.
The scope of works is attached to this document – CBD 4.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Jeanette Fourie via email on email@example.com
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
• a functionality compliance test;
• B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 9 November 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be sent to 086 665 5342 and telephonically confirmed at 082 781 5855 or placed in the bid box at the Department of Agriculture Vredendal in an envelope clearly marked as follows: Bid 228/2018 VC Ikamva Fertilizer
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 8 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver fertilizer with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD
6. Letter confirming supplier’s capacity to deliver aftersales service, including a planned timetable for visits.
7. Proof of registration as a certified dealer in fertilizer.
8. CV of the agriculturalist that is responsible to offer after sale service.