TENDER NO: 229/2018
- Date Created: Monday, 05 November 2018
- Closure Date: 21 November 2018
- Locality: McGREGOR, CAPE WINELANDS DISTRICT
SOIL ANALYSIS AND BASIC ASSESSMENT SCREENING
Klipburg Farm is a farm located in McGregor in the Cape Winelands District. They require a soil analysis (scoping) and basic assessment (EIA screening) to be conducted on 19 ha of virgin land for planning stage purposes, this in order to determine whether the land is sustainable for development based on the availability of water and to provide an indication whether an EIA is necessary. The intended usage will be for the farming of vegetables and pastures for supplementary feed.
The scope of works is described on document CPBD 4 and will include:
1. Conduct a soil classification and scoping and provide a report based on findings.
2. Conduct water quality assessment and its suitability for animal drinking and irrigation of vegetables.
3. Comment on all the available resources that could be utilised for project sustainability purposes
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Miss Robynne-Leigh Coetie via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CPBD 2.1 (Lump Sum) or Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CPBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
3. Scope of Works (Form CPBD 4)
4. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (60/40))
5. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7) , unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, BEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a Service Level Agreement (CPBD 8).
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 21 November 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “KLIPBURG FARM – SOIL ANALYSIS AND BASIC ASSESSMENT SCREENING – TENDER NO 229/2018” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.
The following documents and fully completed and signed CBD or CPBD forms, as supplied, must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid form CPBD 3.1 (Including project schedule and cash flow projection)
2. Project schedule and cash flow projection to complete the work.
3. Unit rates for the works on the forms as supplied.
4. CPBD 5.1 - A detailed company profile, including the core competencies and CV’s of project team members and relevant years of experience, contact details of three work-related references that are qualified to comment on work.
5. Tax Clearance and registration on CSD is compulsory for the principle and subcontractors.
6. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1), Bank Entity (CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
7. A copy of the companies BEE certificate or sworn affidavit as required by CBD 5.1.
All technical enquiries can be referred to Miss Robynne-Leigh Coetie at (021) 863 5000.