TENDER NO: 38/2018
- Date Created: Wednesday, 16 May 2018
- Closure Date: 30 May 2018
- Locality: PIKETBERG AREA
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF IRRIGATION MATERIAL
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reformprogramme for the West Coast district, farm Mont Piquet, situated in Goedverwacht, approximately 25 km out of Piketberg Town.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include Supply and delivery of Irrigation material to the farm. As the works are urgent, the successful bidder must have the capacity to finish the works by end-June 2018.
The scope of works will include:
1. The supply and delivery of irrigation material according to the list provided on CBD 3.1. Note that all UPVC irrigation pipes must be SABS approved.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained fromMr Yandisa Ndongeni via email on email@example.com
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 30 May 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly marked “BID NO: 38/2018 – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF IRRIGATION MATERIAL AT MONT PIQUET PROJECT IN GOEDVERWACHT” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.