TENDER NO: 41/2018
- Date Created: Friday, 11 May 2018
- Closure Date: 18 May 2018
- Locality: VELDRIFT
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF SEEDS AND CHEMICALS
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme of the Department of Agriculture Western Cape for the West coast district. Drommelvlei Boerdery is situated approximately 20km outside Veldrift. Casidra reserve the right to split the bid. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery. The successful bidder must have the capacity to deliver the items within 7 (seven) days after appointment.
The services provider will be expected/required to offer the following after sale service:
- Weekly visits to farm in the production season by a qualified Agriculturalist, including camp inspections and walking through of crops with the farmers;
- Provide weekly feedback to the Mentor, Farmers & Extension officer;
- Available on request for calibration of machinery and spraying equipment, and local knowledge of the area’s unique conditions for winter grain.
The scope of works will include;
Supply and delivery of seeds and chemicals as described in CBD 3.2 (price form)
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr. Warren Marcus via email on email@example.com
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
· B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the quote is 18 May 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 600 7729 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 072 804 6679.