TENDER NO: 100/2018
- Date Created: Thursday, 12 July 2018
- Closure Date: 26 July 2018
- Locality: VREDENDAL
2.5ha SOIL PREPARATION
The works, as described, are part of the Cornelius Julie vineyard project in Vredendal, 1 km from the centre of town. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include machinery and labour. As the works are urgent, the successful bidder must have the capacity to finish the works within 30 days from appointment date.
It is recommended that the site is visited beforehand by all bidders to be able to know what exactly needs to be done in terms of levelling.
The contractor must also have suitable experience in soil preparation and supply contactable references.
Conditions that may pose a risk: None
The scope of works will include:
- The establishment of earthmoving and related machinery and equipment as indicated below, as well as labour and fuel for the machinery to be included in the tender price for preparation of (2.5) hectares land for the establishment of new vineyard.
- 1 x Komatsu D375 (including ripper tips and shank protectors) or equivalent machinery for ripping and cross-rip at 30 Degrees angle to a depth of 1.0 meters.
- 1 x Digger Loader for removal of existing old vines (the trellising and dripping pipes have been removed by the farmer).
- Levelling of the 2.5ha soil after ripping and cross-rip.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mrs Jeanette Fourie via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Conditions of Contract as can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za. (Form CBD 2.1 – Lump Sum)
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)a
5. Soil profile and map of land that needs to be ripped.
6. Risk Assessment
7. OHS Specification
8. Supplier Registration Form (Form CBD 6)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
· functional requirements
· B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 26 July 2018, strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to email@example.com or Bids may be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly makred “BID NO: 100/2018 – CORNELIUS JULIE: 2.5 Ha Soil preparation” and placed in the bid box available at the Department of Agriculture, Vredendal. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.