TENDER NO: 51/2017
- Date Created: Thursday, 09 November 2017
- Closure Date: 29 November 2017
- Locality: PAARL
PAARL: CASIDRA HEAD OFFICE: BUILDING NO 22a: ALTERATIONS TO THE EXISTING TOILETS
The works must be executed inside the building next to the main Casidra building. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include material, labour and machinery. As the works are emergency repairs, the successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works within 7 (seven) days of appointment.
Conditions that may pose a risk:
The building will be occupied during the construction phase. The tenderer must allow to have at least one ladies toilet and one men’s toilet available at all times for the tenants. The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions.
The scope of works will include:
1. The demolishing of the existing toilet walls
2. The building of new 115mm thick walls
3. The provision of new toilet facilities.
4. The supply and installation of paraplegic toilet facilities.
5. The supply and installation of new wall and floor tiles.
6. Electrical work
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr Andre Otto via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
· B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
· Local production and content.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 29 November 2017 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly marked “ALTERATIONS TO EXISTING TOILETS – BID NO. 51/2017” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.