TENDER NO: 70/2018
- Date Created: Monday, 11 June 2018
- Closure Date: 28 June 2018
- Locality: HAARLEM, NEAR GEORGE
SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF A NEW INSULATED FREEZER TRUCK BODY
The equipment, as described, is part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Little Karoo, for the farm Musgrave just outside of Haarlem in the Western Cape and 120 km from George.The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid to supply, deliver, install and commission the insulated freezer body.
The truck will be supplied by Musgrave.
The scope of works will be to:
Supply, deliver, install on a truck and commission a new insulated freezer truck body with the following specifications:
1. Dimension: 4300mm (length) x 2240mm (width) x 2100mm (height).
2. Insulated panel body with polyurethane insulation with Fibre glass cladding of at least 75mm thickness with aluminium corners or indicate specs if different.
3. Cladding colour - white.
4. Floor - stainless steel sheeting on wood beams and plywood or indicate specs if different.
5. 2 Rear entry hinged doors- lockable. Opening total height and width of body.
6. Air curtain fitted to inside of door.
7. Galvanised chequered steps for access into unit.
8. Internal light that switches on when door is opened.
9. Do not fit meat rails, but the structure should be able to support meat rails should the client want to fit it later.
COOLING UNIT SPECS
1. Transfrig MT200 Refrigeration unit or similar - 220V (single phase) or 3 phase that can hook up to mains.
2. Temperature capacity up to minus 20 degrees Celsius.
3. Electrical box and electronic controller installed.
4. Fitted with generator for use when in transit.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 7 Fairview Office Park, George. Documents can also be obtained from Johan Bronkhorst via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 28 June 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to email@example.com. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 044 871 4230 and telephonically confirmed at 044 871 0134.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and install a freezer unit with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. An originally certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original certified Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). This must be posted to Casidra, PO Box 9234, George to reach us before the closing date. This is however not a prerequisite.
3. Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
4. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
5. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
6. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.