TENDER NO: 73/2018
- Date Created: Tuesday, 12 June 2018
- Closure Date: 18 June 2018
- Locality: PHILIPPI
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BUILDING MATERIAL
The building material, as described is required at Viljoens Farming in Philippi. The quoted amount must include delivery. The successful bidder must have the capacity to deliver the material within 14 (fourteen) days of appointment.
The scope of works will include:
1. The supply and delivery of zincalume IBR sheets 0.5x925 AZ 150 with Tfix corroshield class 3 plain 75mm fastener.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr. Khaya Dzula via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
5. SBD 6.2 Annex C, D and E
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
This bid include goods from a designated sector (steel products and components for construction) and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 18 June 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to email@example.com. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 770 8802 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 082 719 9034.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver zincalume IBR sheet with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.