TENDER NO: 74/2018
- Date Created: Tuesday, 12 June 2018
- Closure Date: 27 June 2018
- Locality: KHAYELITSHA
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF A SHIPPING CONTAINER
The works, as described, are part of the Cape Metro’s food security programme for Isiphiwo Primary School Food Garden situated in Khayelitsha. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include delivery to Khayelitsha. The successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works within 7 (seven) days of appointment and complete the work within 14 (fourteen) calendar days.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis) - Pupils may be present on site during delivery. Sandy ground conditions can be expected. The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions.
The scope of works will include the supply and delivery of the 1x 6m second hand steel container:
1. Dimensions of container must be 6m Long x 2.44m Wide x 2.59m Height;
2. Container must be equipped with 1x double steel panel door (as in original use);
3. Wire brush , prime & paint exterior with white single base colour;
4. Container must be sealed, be wind and water tight and must be painted interior and exterior including the roof with anticorrosion paint;
5. Container must be equipped with 3 mm polyurethane floor sheet covering;
6. Delivery to Isiphiwo Primary School in Khayelitsha must be included on the quotation.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Cynthia Lebenya via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 27 June 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 724 0162 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 082 728 7589.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver a shipping container with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD
6. List of contactable reference of previous successful delivery of shipping containers.