TENDER NO: 107/2017
- Date Created: Thursday, 08 March 2018
- Closure Date: 21 March 2018
- Locality: CALEDON
NEW VINEYARD TRACTOR AND SPRAYER
The tractor and sprayer as described, are required at Akkedisberg Boerdery, and situated 17km from Stanford. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include the supply and delivery of a tractor and sprayer. Casidra reserves the right to split the bid based on individual implement prices. The successful bidder must have the capacity to fulfil the tender before 30 March 2018.
The scope of works will include the supply and delivery of a new 4x4 vineyard tractor with a cab and sprayer that complies with the following minimum specifications as described.
(Equal and approved to a Landini Rex 75F)
· The tractor must be at least 50 to 55 kW.
· Must be an orchard/vineyard model specification.
· Transmission: 12 Fwd + 12 Rev
· The tractor must be 4 wheel drive (MFWD) and fitted with power steering.
· Must be equipped with three point linkage control to work with various implements
· Max lifting capacity: 2600kg
· PTO: 540/1540E.
· The tractor must be fitted with cab
· Hydraulic system and minimum of 4 external connections for implements.
· Minimum one year guarantee on the tractors and the first service of the tractor must be free. (Please indicate service interval on the quotation).
· Tractors must be registered to Casidra (SOC) LTD.
· Must have service centre within 100km from the project;
· Indicate an optional service plan cost for at least one year.
· Brochure and quotation for this particular tractor must accompany this document.
· Must be delivered at the project.
· Supplier must be a registered tractor dealer therefore proof of such documents must accompany this document on submission.
1000L Towed centrifugal crop sprayer:
· Equal and approved to a Cima T50 1000L.
· Tank capacity: 1000 litres.
· Tank must be polyethylene made.
· With the Douro distribution head as per Cima brochures or similar, for vineyard rows with Portuguese towers to spray 2 rows simultaneous
· 30 litre clean water tank: integral for emergency washing.
· PTO Driven, PTO must have protective shroud.
· Working pressure: 1 – 4.5 bar with manually adjustable control.
· Minimum 500mm centrifugal fan with air volume of minimum 7550m³h.
· Adjustable fish tails with 4 outlets per side for vineyard rows.
· Must have an adjustable telescopic stand on tow bar.
· Parts must be readily available locally.
· Must have service centre within 100km from the project.
· Guarantee of at least one year.
· Delivered at project.
· Full delivery training of the owner and driver.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Constance Makhuvha via email on email@example.com
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
5. Proof of warranty/ guarantee
6. Tractor brochure, with specification
7. Proof of dealership
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 21 March 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly marked “BID NO: 107/2017 – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF TRACTOR AND SPRAYER AT AKKERDISBERG BOEDERY IN CALEDON” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.