TENDER NO: 77/2018
- Date Created: Wednesday, 13 June 2018
- Closure Date: 20 June 2018
- Locality: FRIEMERSHEIM, WESTERN CAPE
SUPPLY AND DELIVE3RY OF A SECOND HAND STEEL CONTAINER (2M X 6M)
The works/goods, as described, is part of the Agriculture programme for the Free Heim Egg Project, situated in Friemersheim, Western Cape.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
• Loading and offloading of container can cause injury and precautions must be put in place;
• The supplier must use a truck that is roadworthy and suited for the purpose;
• The driver of the truck must be licenced and in possession of a PDP;
• The supplier must put all necessary precautions in place to work safely.
The scope of works will include:
1 x Steel Container: 2m x 6m
Container must be in a good condition, watertight, newly painted with no rust and doors in good working order.
Convert Container as follows:
The roof of the container treated with liquid bitumen
2 x aluminium windows with burglar bars
Interior lined with iso panelling
1 x door with security gate
Electrics: db box 1 x fluorescent light, 1 x plug
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 7 Fairview Office Park, First
Documents can also be obtained from Ms Juanita Nel via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
• B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
• Local production and content
This bid includes goods from a designated sector steel products and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 20 June strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to email@example.com. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 608 1962 and telephonically confirmed at 044 871 0134 or 079 013 6320.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 5 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver of the container with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.