TENDER NO: 79/2017
- Closing Date: 24 January 2018
- Locality: NORTH WEST COAST NEAR CLANWILLIAM
CLANWILLIAM: D.C.KOOPMAN PROJECT; DRILLING OF A MAXIMUM 150m BOREHOLE
Department of Agriculture Western Cape for the North West Coast. The project is situated approximately 60 kilometres North East of Clanwilliam next to the R364. The quoted amount will be a measured bid and must include labour and machinery. As the works are urgent, the bidders must advise as to when they can start and the bidder who can deliver the soonest will be considered as the preferred bidder.
Conditions that may pose a risk: ( Summary of Risk analysis)
The last 20 kilometres to the project are along the gravel section of the R364 and there is 1 (one) narrow gravel pass to negotiate. Site consists of mostly hard clay earth. The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions.
The scope of works will include:
• The drilling of a maximum 150 metre deep borehole as per the geohydrological assessment attached.
• The Contractor must have his own drill rig and have adequate experience in the use thereof.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
• a functionality compliance test;
• B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 24th January 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly marked “DC KOOPMAN – DRILLING OF A BOREHOLE – BID NO. 79/2017” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.