TENDER NO: 82/2017
- Date Created: Friday, 19 January 2018
- Closure Date: 02 February 2018
- Locality: PHILIPPI
SUPPLY AND CONSTRUCTION OF A SECURITY FENCE
The works, as described, is part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Metropole, farm Slam Farming, situated 5 km from Ottery on Papkuilsvleiweg. Farm coordinates -34.017955, 18.553305. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include labour and machinery required to complete the works. As the works are urgent for security reasons, the successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works within 7 (seven) days of appointment and complete the work within 4 calendar weeks.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
Sandy ground conditions can be expected, and the construction site is situated next to a wetland. Security for materials and equipment must be supplied. The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions.
The scope of works will include:
1. Clearing of at least 1 meter from both sides of the fence for security fence and minimum damage must be done to the natural vegetation.
2. The supply and delivery of fencing material as listed under CBD 3.1.
3. The construction of a 784 meter long diamond mesh security fence and with a height of 1.8 meters.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Cynthia Lebenya via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
· a functionality compliance test;
· B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
· Local production and content
This bid include goods from a designated sector steel and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 02 February 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to email@example.com. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 724 0162 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 082 728 7589.