TENDER NO: 89/2018
- Date Created: Tuesday, 10 July 2018
- Closure Date: 24 July 2018
- Locality: HERMANUS AREA
DRILLING OF A BOREHOLE
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme of the Department of Agriculture Western Cape for the Overberg district. The project is situated approximately 15 kilometres North East of Hermanus next to the R43. The quoted amount will be a measured bid and must include labour and machinery. The successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works within 7 (fourteen) days of appointment and complete the work within 14 (seven) days.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
The last 5 kilometres to the project are along the gravel section of the R43 and there is 1 (one) narrow gravel pass to negotiate. Site consists of mostly hard clay earth. The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions.
The scope of works will include:
1. The drilling of a maximum 180 metre deep borehole as per the Geohydrological assessment attached.
2. The Contractor must have his own drill rig and have adequate experience in the use thereof.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr. Warren Marcus via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
2. Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CBD 2.2 (Measured))
3. Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.2 (Measured))
4. Scope of Works (Form CBD 4)
5. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
6. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
7. Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
8. GEOSS Hydrological assessment
9. Map of Access Roads to Site as per hydrological assessment.
10. For Construction works – Occupational Health and Safety Risk assessment and Specifications according to Construction Reg. 5 (b)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 24 July 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly marked “DRILLING OF BOREHOLE – BID NO. 89/2018” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.