TENDER NO: 94/2018 (Re-invite)
- Date Created: Wednesday, 01 August 2018
- Closure Date: 15 August 2018
- Locality: CALEDON
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF IRRIGATION MATERIAL AND SERVICES OF AN IRRIGATION TECHNICIAN
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Overberg district, farm Akkedisberg, situated 34 km out of Caledon Town. GPS coordinates -34.399319° S & 19.624172° E.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include services of irrigation technician and Supply and delivery of Irrigation material to the farm. The successful bidder must have the capacity to finish the works within 30 days from appointment date.
The scope of works will include:
1. The supply and delivery of irrigation material according to the list provided on CBD 3.1. Note that all pipes must be SABS approved.
2. Provide services of an irrigation technician to set up the automated system, offer training to the farmer on how to operate the system and set up the soil moisture sensors (probes).
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Tshegofatso Mokgotho via email on email@example.com
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
5. Local Content documents SBD 6 and Annex CDE
6. Irrigation layout Block 1
7. Irrigation layout block 2
8. Irrigation layout main-line
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- Local production and content
This bid include goods from a designated sector valve products and actuators and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 15 August 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly marked “BID NO: 94/2018 – AKKEDISBERG BOERDERY (PTY) LTD: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF IRRIGATION MATERIAL AND SERVICES OF AN IRRIGATION TECHICIAN (Re-invite) and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver irrigation material with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
6. Local Content documents SBD 6 and Annex CDE.
7. CV and qualifications of irrigation technician.