TENDER NO: 99/2017
- Date Created: Monday, 26 February 2018
- Closure Date: 12 March 2018
- Locality: CALEDON
AKKEDISBERG BOERDERY (PTY) LTD: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF TRELLISING MATERIAL
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reformprogramme for the Overberg district, farm Akkerdisberg, situated 34 km out of Caledon Town.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include Supply and delivery of material to the farm. As the works are urgent, the successful bidder must have the capacity to finish the works by end-April 2018.
The scope of the services will entail, the supply and delivery of the following trellis material and must be SABS approved.
See attached list of material and please use the list for individual pricing (CBD 3.1 on page 4).
1. Supply and delivery of 4650 poles SABS standard 2.1m Class 2 (60-79mm)
2. 800 x Poles SABS Standard 2.1 Class 4 ( 100-119mm)
3. 800 x Vineyard anchor block with stay
4. 105 x 2100m round wire fully galvanised
5. 14850 x steel hook wire buffelhorings 140mm x 3m
6. 8 x Anchor wire fully galvanised 4mm x 50 kg
7. 24 x 1500m Kordon oval wire fully galvanised 2mm x 50 kg
8. 24800 x 40mm barbed staples
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained fromMs Constance Makhuvha via email on email@example.com
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 12 March 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 582 3018 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000.